Denim wholesale company located in Downtown L.A. doing business for 30+ years is looking for an energetic, responsible, and motivated individual to work for our company. This is a great opportunity and hoping to form a long-term relationship.
- Meeting with product designers to discuss the base design.
- Reading and interpreting design models and blueprints.
- Creating rough-draft templates using computer drafting software and freehand techniques.
- Measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required.
- Double-checking the pattern dimensions and style.
- Sending the initial pattern for a manufacture check.
- Meeting with designers to review the final product.
- Tweaking the pattern and filing the design.
- Reporting back to company managers.
- Minimum 5 years experience with knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and design models.
- Proficient with computer drafting software including CAD.
- Excellent fine motor skills.
- Experience with measuring, snipping, milling, and cutting tools.
- Ability to work to a deadline.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Denim Patternmaker: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location