Design and Pre-Production Assistant
Rosebery NSW 2018, AustraliaPosted 12 days ago
As a Design and Pre-Production Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- In depth knowledge of fabrics, trims and finishings
- Knowledge and understanding of garment construction and pattern making
- Thorough attention to detail given to check for any missing components. BOMS should be checked for accuracy against physical garments at each stage.
- Attend all fittings, and continually work with the product development and pattern making teams to rigorously maintain correct BOM information in AP21 following each fit
- Using WIP information provided by the product development teams, manage the seasonal fabric and trim set up in AP21 providing all necessary information and ensuring details are accurate.
- All information must be correctly entered eg: useable widths, composition, leadtime, MOQ, price breakdown etc.
- Collate and continually update style (and template) set-up in AP21.
- Set up and maintain SMS BOMs alongside Pattern Makers for each style before packs are sent for multiple cut.
- Flag high yields with pattern makers and product development teams so changes can be made before packs are sent.
- Update BOMs with changes after Salesman Samples are reviewed and fitted to provide accurate PPS BOMs to production.