New York, NY, USAPosted 17 days ago
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Design team in the execution of product as defined by Line Plan/Design Briefs
- Generate detailed hand drawn sketches, Adobe Illustrator flats; CAD multiple colorways
- Prepare and manage flat and detail sketches in Illustrator to support construction hand- offs
- Communicate product definition to merchandising/PD team to support accurate line sheet/ GFE upload.
- Work in PLM / XD to load, update and maintain information as required
- Work with Product Development to understand status of all material and key components for both submits and samples.
- As directed, facilitate development of material components – ie fabric, trim, labels, logos
- Support manager in design meetings, pre meeting design presentation boards, as well as post meeting re-caps, updates
- Stay current with competitive market, new materials, and innovation.
- Pull research from web sites, blogs, etc.
- Archive and maintain organized all vintage samples or new all protos and props used for the creation of concept and showroom.
- MTM and Special Project support collaborate on all our special project
- Support team operationally - record keeping, organizing and maintaining all documents, fabrics and materials related to product, including calendar, expenses, invoicing and travel planning