The Golden Touch Group is a family-owned and operated wholesale apparel manufacturer with a mission to deliver trend-focused products for nearly 50 years. We produce private label brands for large mass-market retailers across the globe specializing in children's, junior, missy, and women's apparel.
Working under the supervision of the Design Director, this role will support the Missy design team with all categories: dresses and separates
- Supports the Designers throughout the development cycle from concept to production
- Communicate and follow up with factories and team members on product development design details
- Understanding and adaptation of Time and Action Calendar
- Supports Designers with inspiration and trend research, and any related tasks
- Sample management- Order, track, organize, steam, tag and distribute, send/receive samples, photograph and maintain sample closet
- Create presentation boards and line sheets
- Manage color library and CAD/Print work flow between design and CAD teams
- Various showroom responsibilities and meeting preparation
- 1+ years of experience at the Assistant level in the apparel industry in either showroom or sample management capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in apparel design preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications ( Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, TEAMS)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of a garment
- Knowledge of PLM is a plus
- Fabric knowledge in both knits and wovens is preferred
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive team player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are unable now or in the future to sponsor applicants for work visas. Only applicants who are legally authorized to work in the US will be considered.