BCI Brands designs, sources, and markets nationally and internationally an extensive range of women's careers, casual sportswear, and dresses. Our products are sold through all primary retail distribution levels, principally under various trademarks and private label brand names.
Our 1.State division is looking for a design assistant to aid the design team in day to day tasks, and the growth of the brand. The candidate must be a team player, manage their time well, and be extremely detail oriented. We are looking for someone who is proficient in Exenta (or other PLM systems).
- In charge of all maps & linesheets from development to production
- Entering all data and styles in our PLM system
- Communication with overseas factories to track samples
- Liaison between sales and design
- Aid the design team in day to day tasks
- Have strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of excel
- Ability to sketch
- Proficiency in PLM systems such as Exenta
- Ability to work in a fast, changing environment
- Attention to detail
BCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Work Location: One location