Design Assistant/Cad Artist-Junior Sportswear
Sweet Apparel Inc
New York, NY, USAPosted 1 month ago
- Assistant Designer needed for fast paced , fast fashion Junior sportswear company. Hiring ASAP.
- Ability to sketch with confidence on illustrator.
- Able to create CADs, sketches and develop original artwork and graphics
- Work across brands and across product categories (knit tops, skirts, pants, dresses, junior & girls)
- Work with the sales and design team to create CADs that align with design direction
- Turn around requests in a timely manner.
- Degree in Fashion Design or Graphic Design
- 2+ years experience using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of all aspects of copyright-related to graphics and textile design
- Excellent color and print sensibility, with an eye for fashion and detail
- Strong understanding of trends in the market
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Junior or girls 7-14 sportswear experience is a plus.
- Entry Level to 1-2 years experience.