Design Studio Assistant
Alexander McQueen have an exciting opportunity for a Design Studio Assistant to join the House and play a key role in the daily coordination of our busy Design Studio, based in our central London HQ.
How you will contribute?
- Work alongside the Senior Design Coordinator & wider design team with the smooth daily running of the studio.
- Assist with Archive requests and returns.
- Provide support to the Collection Coordinator with rail management inside the studio.
- Manage toiles tracking whilst keeping all related folders up to date at all times.
- Assist with general board management and storage.
- Liaise with the wider studio team to ensure a high level of organisation at all times.
- Provide support with the coordination of Special Projects when required.
- Assist with both the Creative director’s and Head of Design’s ad-hoc requests.
- Fitting pictures to photoshop and print on a daily basis.
- Create the collection overview document on Indesign at the end of each fitting.
- Assist with the woven collection board preparation and ensure it is always organised and up to date.
- Support the Senior Design Coordinator with the Atelier collection recap.
- Assist during collection launch prep (FTS) with all related activities
- Provide Support to the Senior Coordinator with the smooth passing of information from the Atelier to the factory.
- Manage the sketch codify folder and fitting photos archives.
- Be responsible for scanning and archiving of seasonal research.
- Keep all the folders in the internal server organised and updated.