Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you’re looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you’re in the right place.Designer
Assist and support all Shake Shack brand. Create and manage all of Shake Shack’s branding, marketing and promotional designs and materials. Embrace and convey the Shake Shack brand voice and aesthetic across all marketing and communications in print, digital, In-Shack and outside, collaborations, events, advertising and more. Work closely with creative team and cross functioning teams/operators. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive and execute projects and campaigns.
- Design and support design requests, new Shack openings, menu updates, events and Regional Pop-ups
- Assist and support marketing Shack-wide Initiatives, LTO Campaigns and Digital initiatives
- Assist and support all of Shake Shack’s branding initiatives
- Minimum 1 -3 years Design Experience, preferably in the food/hospitality industry
- BFA degree from a leading design school and/or dynamic portfolio
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Exceptional design skills
- Experience in print production
- Experience with After Effects – animation skills a huge plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Pay Range - $58,200.00 - $74,200.00About Us
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author ofSetting the Table
. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy that we "Stand for Something Good."
We are expanding across the U.S. and around the world! Join our #ShackFamShake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.