Lug is a popular lifestyle brand specializing in fashionable and well-appointed bags and accessories featuring unique silhouettes and thoughtful designs.
Known for its organization, style, brilliant colors, and prints, Lug continues to innovate its technology and retail strategy to create the best experience for its customers. Our next phase includes expanding into new categories and continuing to build upon our customer first mentality to create a community and customer experience that is second to none.
About the Role
Lug is looking for an entry level designer to assist with their ever growing accessories and apparel collections. Designer must have:
- Adobe Suite knowledge; Specifically Illustrator
- Ability to produce graphics and proof files
- Great organizational skills
- Firm attention to detail
- Some knowledge of pattern design and working with Pantone color books
- Ability to leverage existing designs and apply art to new collections
- Technical skills for creating CADS and Style Guides
- Capability to follow a production workflow/timeline
- And most importantly, a desire to learn and become an even better designer!
The Designer will work under the art director specifically, but will also be assisting Illustrators and Pattern Designers with tasks for Lug and it’s Co-brand licenses. Lug is a fast growing brand and an entry level designer will experience a quick paced, remote environment that seeks to put creativity and innovation at the forefront of every design.
- Access to a comprehensive benefits package with a focus on your total well-being
- Access to an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) for you and your immediate family
- Paid time off and additional holidays “Lug Days”
- Hybrid position
- Fun and collaborative culture
- Staff discounts on company products
- Company perks (annual gift card and holiday gift boxes)
- Fitness program (free Fitbit or up to $250 towards a fitness tracker, monthly prizes)