Lampert Lumber is seeking experienced candidates for aKitchen and Bath Designer
position for the South Metro area. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, thenapply nowWhat You Should Know About Working At Lampert Lumber
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
- Working closely with the Outside Sales Reps you will design and estimate all kitchen and bath projects to ensure the job is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Fully understand the manufacturers and the products they supply to make accurate recommendations for the projects that you are working on.
- Conduct bid and prep proposal functions, put together proposal packets and presentations as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of cabinet design software 2020, order entry of industry related software, Microsoft Outlook, Word and especially Excel
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills, able to effectively juggle multiple sales people and projects.
- Support the sales team with cabinet and countertop knowledge and expertise to make correct and accurate recommendations for the right product for the application.
- This is a support position and does not require sales experience.
- Kitchen & Bath industry experience required.
- 2020 Design experience or similar a must
- Basic computer-aided drafting skills, good verbal communication skills and design presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of kitchen and bathroom design and general knowledge in all aspects of design and construction
- Ability to interpret customer ideas into realistic plans
- Articulate deadlines, expectations and needs with vendors, customers and sales team
- Ability to perform tasks and manage time with minimal oversight in a team environment
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment where priorities can be redirected
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1 st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Lampert Lumber is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.