Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an excitingFashion Designeropportunity with one of our key client.
Job Title: Fashion Designer
Job LocationNew York, New York 10013
Job Duration: 3+ Months Contract
- Designer General Information Job Description:
- Responsible for creating original concepts that encompass style, color and fabric as a result of interpreting fashion trends.
- Produces sketches and may make seasonal presentations of proposed designs.
- Analyzes fashion trends.
- Partners with sourcing and materials development.
- May provide basic fit and body block information and attend fit sessions.
- Typically reports to Design Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience.
- Related design experience.
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PLM, collaborative tools such as MIRO.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong hand sketching skills.
- Have strong ability to pull on brand fashion forward tears and research with brand filter in mind.
- Percentage of remote vs onsite would vary It may be 60% remote and 40 % onsite.
Apply Now !