Job Title: Designer Assistant
Reports to: Brand Director
Job Location:Los Angeles, CA- In-House
SHEIN Distribution Corporation distributes SHEIN’s products in the U.S. Founded in 2012, SHEIN is a leading global online retailer with operations in Guangzhou, Singapore and Los Angeles, along with other key markets. SHEIN reaches consumers across more than 150 countries and regions around the world. We place a premium on choice, delivering more than 6,000 new fashion, beauty and lifestyle products daily with more than 600,000 items available. Our mission is to help people express their individuality through the latest trends that are accessible and affordable. To learn more about SHEIN, follow us at shein.com, instagram.com/sheinofficial and youtube.com/shein.
We are looking for a Designer Assistant to join our team. This individual will need to be extremely self-driven with strong sketching skills.
- Complete silhouette sketching of tops, sweaters, bottoms, jackets, dresses, and intimates
- Compose detailed technical sketches
- Assist and classify in the layout design of artwork pages
- Create and maintain an organized reference library
- Support the Designer with day-to-day design processes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly Proficient in Illustrator
- Basic Knowledge of the Fast Fashion industry
- Minimum two (2) years experience in the E-commerce fashion industry or previous work or internship in related field
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
SHEIN Distribution, is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workplace environment.