Our client, an intimate apparel and athleisure wear company, is looking for a Designer to join their team in NYC!
- Manage product detail sheets for each style
- Communicate product information to factories
- Develop color guides
- Maintain line sheets
- Sketch updates, style colorways, inspiration layouts
- Re-color print artworks
- Create initial flats and sketch seasonal concepts
- Assist with proto fittings
- Oversee design presentation board execution
- Assists in sample organization and sample presentation prep
- Bachelor's Degree in Design
- 6+ years of design experience
- Understanding of garment construction, fully-fashioned knits, C&S, and wovens
- Knowledge of current fashion trends, textiles, and techniques
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate with overseas factories
- Excellent sketching skills – both hand and digitally
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.