Our client, a well-known retail brand South of Boston, is looking for a Designer/Jr. Art Director to join its internal creative agency in a temp to perm capacity.
The Designer/Jr. Art Director will report to the Creative Director and will support leading conceptual work and bringing tactics to life.
- Ensure brand design consistency across projects
- Design campaigns, participate in brainstorming, conceptualize an create visual content
- Create visual design solutions across all brand elements including: presentations, packaging, POP, posters, banners, site, emails, graphics and logos
- Work closely with team project manager to meet deadlines
- Support the building and utilizing templates to create efficiencies and consistency across designs
- Update, record, organize and maintain a shared library of icons, logos, photos
- Prepare and develop materials for line reviews and industry trade shows
While this role will be conceptual in nature, there will be a good mix of production related work as well.
The ideal Designer/Jr. Art Director has:
- 3+ years of experience in a design role; packaging/CPG or agency experience is a must!
- Excellent typography skills and expertise in Adobe CS
- Ability to multi-task and reorder priorities when necessary
- Must see a project from start to finish
- Good attitude and ready to work and has a good sense of humor
This is a 40 hours per week opportunity for 6 months, with the goal of converting to full-time for the right person! This opportunity is not on the train line, so you will need a reliable mode of transportation 2-3 days per week.
Looking forward to receiving your application and review your portfolio, thank you for your interest!