Portland, Oregon, USAPosted 7 days ago
Job description- Create and produce design solutions for assigned category or specialty area or project
- Create design solutions for variety of touchpoints: internal, 2D, retail, digital
- Develop creative solutions that fulfill objectives of category, business area, briefs
- Collaborate with Brand and Product Design team members to ensure holistic storytelling and holistic brand look and feel
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure consumer- and brand focus
- Present and communicate objective design solutions with clarity, effectively selling in ideas to variety of stakeholders
- Execute the production stages of creative, ensuring creative excellence and technical precision throughout the project
- Maximise results within given timeframes
- Identify opportunities of improvement and change, and initiate own proposals/projects
- Senior Designer, Design Director
- Brand Design colleagues
- Product Design
- Brand Management
- Freelance Creative Resources
- Design Operations
Area: adidas Brand
Department: Creative Direction
Direct Reporting Line: Sr Designer, or Design Director
Indirect/secondary reporting line: ....
Location: Herzogenaurach/PDX/AMS ....
GSMS Grade: M4 ....
Number of Personnel Managed: ....
Cost Center/Budget and/or Revenue Responsibility: ....
Profile- IT skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint: advanced /Outlook
- Design apps: expert
- Strong graphic and verbal skills with the ability to create impactful/exciting visuals and presentations
- Ability to art direct small scale product photoshoots
- Language: English: excellent
Another European language: fluent