Designer Dedicated Salesperson - Burberry Women's Ready to Wear - Michigan Avenue
We’re a fast-moving fashion company that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. The retail industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting, complex problems to solve every day – from developing cutting-edge technology and opening new stores, to designing fresh, must-have fashion.
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
Job descriptionJob Description
The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion and styling and has the ability to cultivate and grow a customer following, both digitally and in-store.
A day in the life...
· Set and achieve sales goals, for both in-store and digital selling with effective use of selling tools (inclusive of text and social media)
· Build lasting relationships with customers
· Give the best service to our customers on their terms
· Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style and fit
· Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
· Work with the team to keep the department customer ready, which means filling orders, stocking, re-merchandising, price markdowns, and light cleaning
· Grow relationships by opening new Nordstrom Rewards program accounts
· The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
· This role may require you to be flexible to occasionally performing work/duties in a department other than the one you were hired into
You own this if you have...
· Excellent communication and people skills
· A self-motivated, goal oriented focus
· Strong interest to use networking and technology to achieve sales goals
· The ability to excel in a team environment
· The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Organization and follow through
· The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs