Designer Dedicated Salesperson - Handbags Givenchy - Valley Fair
The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion and styling and has the ability to cultivate and grow a customer following, both digitally and in-store.
Job descriptionA day in the life...
- Set and achieve sales goals, for both in-store and digital selling with effective use of selling tools (inclusive of text and social media)
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Give the best service to our customers on their terms
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style and fit
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
- Work with the team to keep the department customer ready, which means filling orders, stocking, re-merchandising, price markdowns, and light cleaning
- Grow relationships by opening new Nordstrom Rewards program accounts
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
- This role may require you to be flexible to occasionally performing work/duties in a department other than the one you were hired into
ProfileYou own this if you have...
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A self-motivated, goal oriented focus
- Strong interest to use networking and technology to achieve sales goals
- The ability to excel in a team environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and follow through
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs