Designer Fashion Apparel Sales Associate
Aversa currently has one full-time position for a Fashion consultant/Assistant Buyer and one part-time position available for asales/ personal stylist at our Bayshore location. We are a family-owned and operated business servicing the Milwaukee area for the past 35 years. We are looking for a result-driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to use their skills in a growing and innovative retail environment. Aversa is the highest-end women's fashion retailer in the state of Wisconsin. The opportunity would encompass all facets of designer fashion including e-commerce and social media.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Be current on designer fashion trends and product knowledge.
- Assess customers' needs, and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Welcome customers to the new store and answer their questions.
- Working and maintaining aesthetics of floor including visual merchandising.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases using Shopify and touch screen Apple products.
- Ability to cross-sell products from multiple categories including shoes, accessories, evening wear, lifestyle, and jewelry.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers based on honesty and integrity.
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design).
- Traveling on Buying trips to Markets including New York, Dallas, and Chicago.
- Assisting in writing orders and communicating with fashion houses worldwide.
- Working on marketing campaigns including video, email, and all social media channels.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative, or similar role.
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Solid communication, interpersonal skills, and client retention.
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Availability to work flexible shifts. Monday - Saturday 10am-5:30pm.
- An understanding of designer merchandise consistent with the Aversa brand.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Retirement plan
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- No nights
- Weekend availability