Designer HUGO Menswear Woven and Jersey (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Would you like to become a member of our HUGO design team? We are currently looking for a creative, proactive team player who knows how to think outside of the box. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
What you can expect:
- Thematic and qualitative implementation of the season's trends for woven and jersey product areas based on the briefing by Concept Design assuring the visibility of HUGO DNA in each garment
- Design categories would include casual Trousers and Shorts, Jersey and Outerwear
- Research of trends and innovation, benchmark analysis of competitors, store checks and market visits
- Design technical and innovative garments with attention to look, feel, price, function and sustainability
- Guidance and coordination of the product development process internally and externally following up on the prototype realization from sketch to release of production
- Proactive development in execution of sketches, fabric direction and ideas as well as leading fitting sessions
- Intensive collaboration with Concept Design, Brand Management, Trim Team, Collection Coordination, Pattern Design and Technical
- Strategic thinking in relation to processes, workflow, design and direction of the woven and jersey collection as a whole
- Implementation of the company's strategic guidelines
- Participation in workshops and development projects
- Preparation, management, presentation and active participation in all meetings
- Education in fashion design with a focus on menswear design
- Professional experience in a similar design position
- Experienced knowledge and a higher understanding of product, construction, and the menswear woven and jersey business
- An understanding of commerciality within a brand
- 3D experience (CLO user) a bonus
- Strong research, conceptual and creative skills
- Good product knowledge and detailed understanding of the creation process
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- An understanding of and passion for sustainability within design
- Team player
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English skills (English speaking studio)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.