Designer I -Hush Puppies
Design, conceptualize and provide ideation sketches, for approval, in line with market trends and product development timelines.
Design footwear ideation drawings and final renderings for approval; Assist in the creation and development of seasonal product. Research market and fashion trends to formulate the direction of new designs. Participates with design leadership, product development and marketing to collaborate on design projects. Continually assess and evaluate materials, components and constructions to be used. Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of footwear design experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge of design process.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and visually through sketches, illustrations and renderings.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as be part of a team.
- Strong computer skills – 3D, Photo-shop software and Adobe Illustrator.
Wolverine Worldwide has a flexible, hybrid work schedule, with three days in office and two days remote.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer(Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.