Designer, Levi's Women's Bottoms Denim Finishing
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
We're looking for aDesignerto focus onWomen's Bottoms Denim Finishingfor theLevi'sbrand. You'll design creative, commercially-viable products that support and deepen the value and identity of theLevi'sbrand. You will report tothe Senior Designerand be based in our San Francisco headquarters at Levi's Plaza.
About the Job
- Drive innovation of the category through best-in-class fit, fabric, finish, style and sundries development
- Research and monitor the consumer and marketplace to identify opportunities to stay ahead of the competition
- Analyze current selling and consider when developing into future trends
- Manage creation and execution of PLM BOM data integrity: protos, commercial samples and production
- Develop relationships with internal partners, leading collaboration within Design and across Merchandising and Product Development
- Develop the strategy to meet seasonal product assortment needs and COGS targets
- Work with GTM timelines, processes and deliverables
- Design and develop product with a sustainable mindset and +Net Positive without compromising aesthetics
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design or related field preferred
- 4+ years of Design experience in the apparel category
- Creative Suite knowledge, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Reader, PowerPoint, PLM
- Solid understanding of design process
- Solid flat sketching skills, good design and color sense
- Solid understanding of product construction (e.g., finishes, fabrics, hardware, stitches, safety requirements, etc.)
- Knowledge of fit model and standard measurements
- Demonstrated time management and communication skills
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved when properly supported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME