DESIGNER - MENSWEAR ATHLETIC SOCKS $120K+
Our client is a Menswear manufacturer looking for a Men's athletic socks Designer 120k+
Inspire and design a product that meets the Brand's DNA as well as commercial success.
- Strong Walmart background or big box stores.
- Design product throughout their development lifecycle, from concept to delivery
- Create original designs, including all infographics as well as illustrations
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all design projects
- Partner with creative service on packaging to ensure the cohesive brand message is met
- Build and communicate design ideas by creating storyboards, color trends, and style maps
- Present inspiration and complete category line to stakeholders and ensure business needs are met
- Work with tech design and product development on fit and product approvals, ensuring original integrity of design has been fully executed
- Establish and promote design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Domestic and overseas travel as needed to shop the market and work with factories/product development partners during crucial development milestones\
- Stay current on the latest industry trends and innovations.
- The ideal candidate should be inspiring, innovative, specific to men's underwear, fabrication, and technique.
- Hang with companies like CK, Mack Weldon, Bombas, Saxx, Lulu Lemon, and other top underwear brands.
- Strong portfolio of professional and creative design projects
- Experience with graphics editing software (e.g., InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Keen eye for visual details
- Creative mind with a problem-solving attitude