Designer- Sleep / Lounge
Golden Touch is a family owned and operated wholesale apparel manufacturer with a mission to deliver trend focused products for nearly 50 years. We produce private label brands for large mass market retailers across the globe specializing in children’s, junior, missy and women’s apparel.
The Sleepwear Designer will be responsible for creating commercially viable product designs for 4 markets a year as well as client focused assortments.
- Creates original design sketches for sleepwear and produces successful product lines
- Presents and delivers category-right designs.
- Researches and interprets fashion trends and consumer needs.
- Develop seasonal product with a focus on style, fit and fabric
- Adapt designs based on feedback, incorporating for finalization
- Exceptional talent with a commercial fashion eye and detail in product styling/performance
- Collaborates with a team-oriented approach and effective cross-functional communication
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of design experience in a comparable retail environment
- Demonstrated ability to create original design sketches and successful product lines
- Strong understanding and design including fit, garment construction and fabrics
- Customer service philosophy
- Highly motivated, passionate and results oriented
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Flexible and creative problem solver
- Personal professionalism and accountability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Illustrator, + Photoshop + Comfortable with PLM.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Salary Range - $60K - $80K*
*As a private company, Golden Touch may pay more or less than the published upper limit of the pay range based on an individual’s demonstrated experience and expertise in their field. The pay ranges serve as a target and allow us to consider relevant experience, time in the role, salaries of internal peers, business sector, prior performance, and geographic location.