Designer Sportswear Selling - Willow Bend
For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
Job descriptionNEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG's goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG's priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG's Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being "All Heart." NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love - love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners.
To acquire, cultivate and maintain relationships with our clients through deep product knowledge, personal engagement and luxury service.
Enhance the client experience
- Greets and welcomes clients throughout all areas of the store
- Connects with clients in a friendly and meaningful way
- Provides clients advice and knowledge that they may not have realized they needed
- Makes every client interaction a personal and seamless experience
- Exhibits behaviors that support client satisfaction goal (KPI)
- Educates self and client on merchandise, events, promotions, policy and services
- Demonstrates expert styling and brand knowledge
- Recommends merchandise based on expert product knowledge and client preferences, regardless of department or channel
- Graciously takes returns and offers options based on client's needs
- Takes an omnitude approach to identify and recommend merchandise across all channels
- Utilizes selling tools and store technology to sell across all channels effectively
- Promotes benefits of the InCircle program and opens new accounts
- Achieves personal sales and out of home base selling goals (KPI)
- Cultivates the client relationship through personalized connection
- Acquires and builds client base primarily through forming relationships with new clients and retaining/building spend of existing clients
- Ability to strategize own business and be self-motivated; takes initiative to increase individual productivity through out of home base selling and strong client relationships
- Utilizes digital tools and social media to connect with clients, serve their needs, and follow up as necessary
- Proactively utilizes mobile devices and selling technology to communicate with clients and expand the business
- Assists in operational tasks (actively maintains selling floor, fills in stock, cleans fitting rooms, returns merchandise to other departments)
- Ensures audit compliance
- Partners with others to provide the best client experience
- Actively creates a positive work environment through teamwork and collaboration
- Maintains positive working relationships throughout the company