Established in 1975, Delta Galil Industries is a global manufacturer and marketer of Private Label apparel products for men, women, and children, as well as the owner of leading fashion brands such as 7 For All Mankind, Schiesser, PJ Salvage, Eminence, Delta, and more.
With an eclectic offering of made-to-order products, Delta Galil’s range includes intimate apparel for men & women, activewear, socks, kids & baby wear. We are proud to have contributed to the success of Walmart, Target, and Marks & Spencer, as well as leading fashion brands such as Calvin Klein, Nike, Victoria’s Secret, and many more. Delta Galil also sells its products under brand names licensed to the company including Adidas, Wolford, Polo Ralph Lauren, Wilson, Maidenform, Tommy Hilfiger, and others.
Join the Splendid family where our love of softness drives all we do, from the fabric of our clothes to the moments we create in our stores, with our customers, and in our communities. At Splendid we believe in bringing people together. In good company and great conversation. We believe in taking time to enjoy the little things and more importantly, celebrate the big things. We think that people should cherish every moment. Live it up. Laugh out loud. Play a little. We believe that home is truly where the heart is and that you should be able to bring a little piece of it with you everywhere you go. That's why what we create fits seamlessly into the lives of our customers. Splendid offers the opportunity to bring this vision to life in our stores.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops and maintains product detail sheets for each style – clearly detailing branding placement, techniques, top stitching, etc. Updates, manages, and communicates detail sheets to factories and cross-functional partners
• Develops detailed color guide for each color in collection
• Develops and articulates innovative packing for garment packs and other packaging needs
• Maintains linesheets - sketch updates, style colorways, inspiration layouts
• Ability to re-color print artworks and send directive to factories
• Develops proprietary embroidery/techniques for development, with clear directive to factories, and provides feedback on submits
• Partners with senior designer into sketching seasonal concepts
• Up-to-date knowledge of current fashion trends, textiles, and techniques
• Develops initial flat and t/p for new development styles
• Assists in proto fittings, detailing any sketch updates and diagrams needed for factory
• Maintains design presentation board
• Assists in sample organization and sample presentation preparations
• Organizes and maintains design space on a daily basis, sample and swatch organization, and design library of materials and trims
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Deep understanding of garment construction, fully-fashioned knits, C&S, and wovens
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to clearly communicate to overseas factories
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent design and sketching skills – both hand and digitally
- Entrepreneurial and team spirit – ability to dive into new projects and pivot when needed
- Extremely hands-on, ability to work on any stage of collection development and adapt to evolving design concepts
Diversity & Inclusion Vision Statement
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. We are an equal employment opportunity of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.