Founded in 1818,Brooks Brothers
is America’s oldest clothier. For more than 200 years, the brand has defined the standard of dress in America and has evolved into a global lifestyle brand offering complete apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. Brooks Brothers products are world renowned for innovation, quality, timeless style and exceptional value. As America's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates.
We are looking for a Designer that respects our heritage while inspiring our future and executes within our Brooks Brothers Brand image and philosophy for our Women’s Mainline Collection.Responsibilities
- Design seasonal collection of outerwear, casual bottoms and woven shirts for the Women’s Mainline Collection and Outlet Divisions.
- Must have a strong sense of fashion and color with the ability to design classic professional and preppy apparel with an updated twist.
- Collaborate with the Design Director and team to create impactful seasonal presentation by classification and special projects.
- Expertise in fabric and trim development.
- Complete design and trim packages in PLM for development samples.
- Manage workflow and maintain deadlines to support corporate time and action calendar.
- Maintain all follow up on design development, including lab dips and strike-offs.
- Work closely with Merchandising to design into the needs of the product map.
- Participate in all fittings and correction follow up with production and technical design team.
- Shop the marketplace for new development and fashion inspiration.
- Collaborate well cross functional teams such as Brand Managers, Product Development, and Technical Design.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years designing women’s separate categories.
- Proficient in PLM, Adobe Creative Suite/Illustrator.
- Organized and efficient team player with the ability to multitask
The salary range for this position is $80,000 to $97,000 annually. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to position offered and work experience. In addition to your salary, SPARC Group, and its affiliated brands, offers a benefits package, including 401(k) plan, overtime pay, flexible work schedule and a generous employee discount program (all benefits are based on eligibility). Additional information regarding the benefits for this position can be found in the Benefits Guide that is available from our Human Resources Department.
BB OpCo LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).