Designer/Merchandiser - Hair Accessories
Our client, a hair accessories company, is looking for a Designer/Merchandiser to join their team in NYC!
- Create item line sheets
- Communicate with factories and vendors overseas
- Manage projects from conception to final production
- Remain up to date on current trends to support product development
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5-7 years of experience in licensed consumer products
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
Please submit a resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.