We're New Look and we've been at the forefront of British high-street fashion since 1969. Over the last 50 years, we've grown to be a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-driven fashion for women, men, girls and boys.
Our passion is feel-good fashion at feel-good prices - and we truly believe that all starts with us. Our values inspire us every day: we play to win, we're customer-obsessed and we work as one to give each and every one of our customers That New Look Feeling.
This role requires loads of creativity and a confident individual who has a strong eye for detail and innovation and that can suggest new ideas for web functionality, typography and overall graphic design.
You'll have experience in e-comm design and customer journey and will be comfortable with delivering campaigns across all digital channels in order to meet all your launch deadlines. You must show initiative when working cross-departmentally to help manage your projects effectively and efficiently - even when under pressure. You will continuously work to evolve the website and digital output of the brand
You must have an undoubted technical ability in Adobe Suite and have a true passion for all things creative in order to generate compelling designs which are both visually beautiful and retail minded. You'll mentor the junior members of the team by giving initial feedback on designs and keeping track of their time management as well as your own to ensure all deadlines are consistently met.
- Minimum level of education or qualifications
- 3 years Digital Design industry experience, preferably within fashion.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- After Effects and Figma experience desirable
- Good communication.
- Confident to show initiative.
- Good time management and can work with pace.
- Comfortable with managing and giving feedback to junior members of the teams.
- Clear understanding of seasonal brand handwriting, tone of voice and style guide and applying it to all seasonal artworks.
- Delivering multichannel, innovative and compelling designs.
- Taking ownership of your own workload to meet launch deadlines, even when there are several deadlines that cross over.
- Communicating with the relevant departments to ensure all stakeholders are regularly updated on a projects progress.
- Continue to push creative boundaries to keep designs relevant to industry trends
The amazing people, the love of fashion, the 4pm Friday finishes - there are so many reasons to love working at New Look.
We offer training to support you and your career progression, so that you can be at your absolute best.
You'll also receive these amazing benefits:
- 40% staff discount
- Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
- Quarterly sample sales
- Season ticket loans
Apply now to find out more.