At Frasers Group we're rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we're serving our consumers with the world's best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we're elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers, and GAME.Job description
The Frasers Group Learning & Development team design and deliver world-class learning experiences & resources to support our people to be at their best.
In this role, you'll create engaging content of the highest quality for use in L&D solutions, mainly for use in digital experiences but including on screen presentations as well as tangible assets (print) to support our L&D products, services & campaigns.
Working with stakeholders from across our business as well as our strategic brand partners to ensure that all learning experiences are of the highest standards, you'll support Frasers Group with business initiatives that have an impact on our people and ultimately achieve our vision; To serve our consumers with the worlds best Sports, Premium & Luxury brands.
"There's never been a more exciting time to join our team. This new role will be fundamental to our future, shaping and elevating our L&D content to ensure maximum business performance."- Rob Harris, Group Head of Learning & Development.
Our principles guide us in everything we do. They tell us how to act and how to react. They tell us what to look for in candidates and colleagues, and they help us recognise impactful work. Our principles define who we are and what we want to be known for; they exist to guide us in an inspirational and instructive way.
Own the basics
Own your role
Own the results
THINK WITHOUT LIMITS
Relevant to our people
Relevant to partners
Relevant to the planetProfile
- Experience of creating videos/animations, audio, interactive simulation, infographics and creative text design.
- Ability to interpret briefs and produce storyboards.
- Expert with Graphic/Web Design tools (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) for use in print and digital asset creation.
- Extensive creative skills, with strong experience of designing for tone of voice / brand presence.
- Skilled at PowerPoint, and proficiency in the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Collaborate with the Producers, Editors or Creative Directors to effectively deliver their vision, for high end Campaign videos and deliver exciting creative edits
- Maintaining and organising file structures and working project
- Mix audio, apply colour correction and comply with industry standards
- Work with various camera formats and raw footage, actively research formats
- Work quickly and efficiently with a strong eye for detail and catching errors
- Supporting the team in following established processes to deliver agreed creative and quality standards
- Quality control the asset and version it to appropriate delivery specs
- Edit to a highly creative and technical standard.
- Excellent understanding of typographic elements and design principles
- Create engaging content
- Expert with digital content creation tools (such as Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Premiere Pro, final cut, after affects, Cinema 4D, Da Vinci resolve etc.) and capability to deliver at pace
- Technically fluent in digital: social, web, mobile, apps
- Knowledge of user-centred experience design, brand development and creative process
- English/Writing Qualification (e.g. GCSE/A-Level/Higher or equivalent in English Language or Creative Writing)
- Awareness of the Fraser Group brands, products and services.
- Previous experience in managing your own projects