Club Monaco is an international men’s and women’s lifestyle brand with a distinctly urban casual point of view, best defined as a play of opposites: mixing vintage with new, hard with soft and eclecticism with minimalism. Each season, Club Monaco offers customers must have fashion and key pieces that together are the foundation of a modern wardrobe.
Club Monaco was recently acquired by Regent, LP, a leading private equity firm based in Beverly Hills.
Role OverviewThe Digital Designer will report into the Director of Digital Arts and will have creative responsibility for translating brand concepts to working digital creative features that meet the needs of the cross-functional business partners, while maintaining innovative interactive consumer experiences for Club Monaco digital platforms.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with cross-functional team to ensure the digital creative strategy supports the Club Monaco brand vision and marketing programs.
- Drive the creative execution of User Experience deliverables through leadership and collaboration with cross- functional team and developers.
- Develop and execute best-in-class visual design standards and processes for the digital creative team.
- Collaborate with multiple creative partners including Ecommerce Operations, Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Copy, etc.
- Partner with Developers and Content Release to execute creative updates.
- Develop conceptual features, wireframes, and visual mockups for presentation purposes.
- Conceptualize, design and execute best in class digital assets for emails, site, digital marketing ads and social assets with a mobile-first lens.
- Work closely with Digital and Brand Marketing on ecommerce marketing and execution of branded digital assets.
- BA in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 5+ years in Digital Graphic Design.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
- Leadership skills and confidence to delegate tasks
- Strong creative visionary, proven professional in delivering innovative digital experiences
- Strong understanding and appreciation for brand marketing
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills, creative concepts and ideas with an ability to organize and present based on audiences needs
- Understanding of and interest in the retail fashion industry, its various channels and the competitive landscape
- Appreciation and passion for Club Monaco’s brand, creative styles and sensibility
- Familiarity with new digital enabling technologies (front end)
- Motion Graphic and video editing skills
- Advanced knowledge in all Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms and functionality
- Understanding of HTML/CSS coding
- Understanding of UX/UI
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York, Club Monaco includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This accounts for the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $100,000 per year to $110,000 per year.