Your role as Digital Designer will be pivotal in delighting our customers through designing beautiful creative for an integrated and seamless customer experience across all digital marketing channels. You will support the Senior Designer with the execution of creative briefs from our creative and content team. We are looking for an experienced Digital Designer who has a meticulous eye for detail and a pixel perfect design aesthetic.
Job descriptionWhat does the role involve?
- The ideation, design and execution of creative deliverables across all digital channels including the David Jones website, paid media, social, screens and video content.
- Design and finished art for email creative and approval of email builds
- Support with the creation and presentation of concepts, and the development of interactive design solutions from inception to completion
- Involvement in campaign design for digital display advertising
- Work closely with our development team to ensure all responsive designs are built to perfection across all channels
- Work collaboratively with the wider David Jones Marketing team and VM to deliver stunning digital campaigns in line with business objectives
ProfileThe ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years demonstrated experience in a UX / Responsive / Digital Design position, with a supporting commercial creative portfolio, ideally with a fashion / retail background
- A sophisticated digital folio which reflects a deep understanding of luxury design
- Strong design skills with a meticulous eye for detail as well as high level retouching skills and photography knowledge.
- A pixel perfect eye and ability to transform all work from concept to finished art
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Figma. After Effect / Premiere Pro experience would be advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
- Thrive on working collaboratively within a creative team
- Ability to work autonomously in a working from home environment and manage own deliverables to a very high standard
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast-paced environment whilst balancing competing interests and business expectations
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including confidence
- A strong desire to learn and grow within a creative/design team environment