From our origins in New York in 2002, rag & bone was founded on a belief of uncompromising ideals: a commitment to doing things the right way, not the easy way. To making things that are as original as they are timeless. To being true to ourselves, even when that truth sets us apart from the mainstream.
We still believe in the same principles we started with: the easy elegance of classic British tailoring, the authenticity of American workwear, and the originality of our home city, New York. As New Yorkers, community and authenticity have become synonymous with our brand. An inclusive environment at rag & bone upholds our original values by encouraging employee connection and empowering each individual to have a voice on policy, process and collaboration for a more equitable future.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Proficient in: Creative Suite, PageDesigner, Figma, Invision.
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
- Strong understanding of template based and responsive design.
- Ability to take direction from Senior Designer and provide multiple solutions
- Ability to concept design solutions with limited direction.
- Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow through.
- Ability to think outside the box and awareness of digital trends.
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player with positive "can-do" attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
An outstanding professional will have...
- BFA / BA in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art or related field.
- Video editing skills are a plus.
- 2-3 years' experience in a related field.
- Experience working for a retail/fashion brand or ad agency is a plus.