At Frasers Group we're rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we're serving our consumers with the world's best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we're elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers, and GAME.
As a Digital Designer at Frasers Group, you will be working on our iconic brands, creating innovative graphics for web and social media including web banners, social media posts, emails and stories. You will be responsible for website changeouts and updates- and adopt a data driven design approach that thrives on validation of key decisions and rationale.
You will pioneer performance driven design by making continuous incremental improvements to stay aligned with emerging UI and Ecommerce trends. Executing ideas with relevant design, wire-framing and mock-up technologies and workflows whilst managing website campaigns creation.
This role is 3 days a week at our Manchester HQ, 2 days from home.
Please submit a portfolio along with your CV
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back yourself
- Don't hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer-focused.
- + 2yrs experience, strong background in digital design
- Collaborative designer who uses initiative to achieve results
- Mobile design and device optimisation
- HTML, CSS, web standards (desirable)
- ECommerce platforms and CMS systems desirable
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Figma, and Photoshop (After Effects desirable)
- Problem-solver with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in presenting new design ideas and new creative concepts
- Strives for continuous improvement of customer experience
- Able to adopt different user testing strategies and analysis of testing results
- Knowledge of digital and UX design methodologies, techniques and tools
- Strong understanding of typography design concepts and digital design best practices