Digital Designer - Beauty and Fashion Accessory Gifts
Bloomingdale’s makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale’s like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
Job OverviewThe Designer will work with Creative Directors and Art Directors on the execution of design concepts for a wide variety of digital and print projects. The Designer will have a strong understanding of branding, typography, information architecture and timeless design principles. The Designer must be an organized and creative thinker and have the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Design for all digital assets including homepages, emails, landing pages and banners, ensuring brand aesthetic
- Ability to create comprehensive layouts and graphics with brand understanding, inclusive of type, color, illustration and fashion
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points
- Knowledge of newest design, typography, illustration, fashion, culture and present to team
We encourage candidates with either a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field to apply
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels
- Expert of Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of motion graphics web platforms a plus
- Digital portfolio that shows strong examples of smart designing thinking, focused on branding, typography, information architecture and timeless design principles within an in-house creative team or studio
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs
This position may be eligible for performance-based incentives/bonuses. Benefits include 401k, medical/vision/dental/life/disability insurance options, PTO accruals, Holidays, and more. Eligibility requirements may apply based on location, job level, classification, and length of employment. Additional benefit details are available at bloomingdalesJOBS.com.