Digital / Graphic Designer (Fashion / Retail)
Our client, a premier organization based in Midtown Manhattan is seeking a Digital / Graphic Designer to lead all digital efforts focused on their well known consumer fashion brands. S/he will be responsible for translating strategic marketing objectives into on-brand content to drive creative positioning. In this role, the Digital Designer will be tasked with creating strong, customer-engaging visual content while working as a key member of a fantastic design team.
- 4+ years of print, digital, infographic, graphic design experience, experience as a graphic designer in the fashion vertical is a plus, but not required.
- Must have a proven ability and skill in creating digital assets for social media, web, Ecommerce, etc.
- Interactive and/ or animation experience is a major plus.
- Portfolio that demonstrates the range and quality of your projects, must have experience in marketing and brand identity
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and work on multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. Proficiency in PowerPoint is required as well
- Proficiency and experience of optimizing designs for online publishing as well as print production
- Ability to Identify key trends and insights while utilizing data to help optimize campaign spend and performance
- Stay up-to date on performance marketing and creative best practices and trends and implement them
- Creating and providing digital assets to licensees (packaging/ branding examples, logo usage, style guide creation)
- Spearhead interactive, mobile, advertising, design and visual communication innovations.
- Experience building brands/marketing decks and experience with photo retouching
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience