Digital Designer - Fashion/Luxury
Adecco Creative & Marketing is recruiting a Digital Designer for one of our premier clients in the fashion and luxury space.
Job Title:Digital Designer
Duration - 6 months plus possibility of extension
Must be commutable to NYC office
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in digital design to...
- Interpret and develop the existing brand for digital, bringing it to life online in a way that is consistent with all of our other consumer touch points (product, packaging, etc.)
- Work collaboratively as a member of the digital design team, focused on functional, conceptual, and beautiful user experiences across the eCommerce site
- Create responsive web designs that translate seamlessly across devices.
- Execute design for marketing campaigns across all digital channels including social, email and paid ads.
- Work closely with marketing to optimize ad content, being adaptive to test results and research.
- Follow and maintain brand identity standards.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to create unique, thoughtful designs.
- Develop creative that is adhered to the brief and on-brand, with incredible attention to craft and detail while maintaining a strong point of view and an ability to think critically.
- An interest in bringing our product and stories to life through animation as well as more traditional graphic design solutions.
- Ability to quickly sketch, comp, and visualize ideas to communicate with internal stakeholders for proof-of-concept.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 3+ years of experience at a design or branding studio, either agency or in-house
- BA or BFA in graphic design, visual communications, or a related field.
- Contemporary and engaging portfolio with strengths in conceptual thinking, typography, layout, and brand system development.
- Very strong typographic layout skills and sensibilities across many mediums.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and juggle different types of projects with independent time-management skills.
- Ability and experience presenting work in meetings, and selling creative to cross-functional partners.
- Highly proficient in Adobe software and experience with Figma is a plus