Sarabande was established by Lee Alexander McQueen, who left his estate to the foundation to support the UK’s best emerging creative talent through scholarships, studio space and industry mentoring. The Foundation continues Lee Alexander McQueen’s ethos of ‘giving back’ and creates an environment reflecting his open-minded approach to absorbing diverse, creative influences and applying them in new and exciting ways.
Job descriptionRequired Skills:
- Video Editing (Premiere Pro) - essential
- Photography (Digital)
- Photography Editing (Adobe Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom) - essential
- Graphic Design (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator) - desired
- Social Media Coordination
- Assisting the digital team in documenting projects for the foundation, stories of our artists and filming and photographing our events
- Archiving film footage, imagery, brand assets and documents.
- Coordinating our social media channels
- Assisting in the organisation and promotion of our events (adhering to the COVID-19 government guidelines)
- Creating presentations, press packs and additional visual documents
- Help with general tasks required to run the foundation
3 Month Internship
Our schedule is continuously evolving here at Sarabande, therefore, this creative role will be very diverse. We are primarily looking for someone who will support the team on digital tasks but who will also assist during our events and in the general running of the Foundation. The experience of working at Sarabande is unmatchable, operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with like-minded, supportive individuals. The ideal candidate will be motivated, communicative with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.