Digital Merchandiser - PINK Bottoms
Responsible for the performance of a given product category or categories on the VictoriasSecret.com website. This includes setting a floor plan that represents the Brand and is aligned with the Business's Seasonal Merchandise Strategy and delivers & exceeds the budgeted volume and profit goals.
• Large contributor to in season and preseason merchandising strategies with the Director or AVP.
• Oversees the launch of a specific category portion of the site, including product setup, site roadmap/storytelling strategy and linking strategy that align with key category plans, sequencing, cross-sells, navigation & site accuracy.
• Manages in-season business by tracking & analyzing sales information and site metrics to identify opportunities to increase product page views, add to cart rates, site conversion and sales. Inclusive of Roadmapping and sequencing updates, Landing Page or other creative support shifts needed; revising digital merchandising strategies based on trend, changing navigation, and executing category offers.
• Ensuring Associate merchandiser is Optimizing imagery needs based on style performance, sell through, marketing offers, content adjustments and Customer Care feedback.
• Partners with Merchandise Ops, Planners and Merchants on pull-forward strategies of product to maximize sales
• Partners with merchandising and creative operations teams to ensure all product set-up needs are delivered on time and accurately; communicates any shifts in product set-up requirements with Merchant and Planner leads.
• Owns offer experience strategy and oversees its execution
• Monitors and validates category's internal search results and oversees necessary changes to maximize results
• Creates and presents seasonal web hindsight document for the category/classification based upon user behavior, site metrics and related findings to sales/site performance; recommends strategies for next year based upon findings
• Key contributor on category site A/B testing strategy to gain learnings and continuously improve the customer experience and business
• Understands site and customer experience gaps to drive for capabilities & improvements to achieve business results
• Partners with digital Creative team to develop special shop concepts/ideas and page layouts (Homepage, Landing Pages and Collections) to support category initiatives and strategies
• Reviews site creative in accordance with business strategy and oversees product page image strategy
• Trains, motivates, and develops direct reports as well as across team partners to ensure effective performance and growth through consistent on-the-job training and feedback loops.
• Actively looks for opportunities to improve current processes
• Understands content management system and its merchandising ability and potential; able to mine for new merchandising opportunities using content management functionality and making business cases for any necessary enhancements
• Strategic and analytical thinker with an ability to take data and transform into future strategies
• Works well in ambiguity
• Self-starter/ proactive
• Ability to analyze and synthesize information, conclusions and recommend actions
• Collaborative mindset across varying levels and departments with strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Achievement oriented with demonstrated leadership potential
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong follow up and follow through skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and attention to details
• Enthusiastic team player who enjoys taking on challenges
• High taste level with proven talent to create a cohesive fashion viewpoint
• PC proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
• Comfortable working in a team across multiple physical locations
• 7+ years of related work experience in Digital retailing
• Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience
• Strong digital expertise
LOCATION/TRAVEL: New York, New York; Some domestic travel (Columbus)