Digital Merchandiser - Swim/Active
Are you looking to join a dynamic group of professionals in a fun, fast-paced environment? Come join the team that is responsible for creating a world-class digital experience for the world’s best brand.
Position Summary:Victoria’s Secret Lingerie is looking for a Manager of Digital Commerce to support the team in achieving the seasonal merchandising strategy. This role acts as functional lead and shopkeeper for the Swim product category.
- Produces product asset plans and documentation in partnership with Creative interface for product selling photography; ensure optimal imagery to sell product
- Responsible for crafting and blueprinting site landing pages and experiences in accordance with Brand priorities and financial plans
- Performs daily optimizations to Digital Store based on performance, Brand updates, and product sell thru. Inclusive of resequencing product, optimizing product pages and updating navigations to improve key performance metrics of Digital store
- Accountable for product launching to the site on time and with all applicable selling information. Directs the strategic vision for ‘setting the floor’.
- Reviews site creative in accordance with business strategy and oversees product page image strategy
- Liaises with Planning to understand impacts of inventory shifts to floorset and other updates
- Champions digital evolution within category (Swim separates, promotions, mix and match, etc.). Evaluates performance and makes recommendations for future.
- Key contributor on category site A/B testing strategy to gain learnings and continuously improve the customer experience and business
- Executes offers and develops the customer experience strategy. Maps the offer journey through the shopping funnel
- Partners with Marketing team to validate daily email distribution and linking strategy
- Liaison to Digital Store Operations and Production for daily business needs
- 7+ years of Retail experience within in a Digital Merchandising/eCommerce function.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Flexible team player
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage many projects at once; change priorities as needed
- Quick, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate up, down, and across the organization
- Self-starter; able to work independently when necessary
- Highly motivated; Consistent in work ethic
- Ability to work during off-business hours to support project deadlines
- Fashion sense; Commitment to quality; Open to learning
New York City
As required by the City of New York, all new hires must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation for religion or disability. If you are offered employment, your offer will be conditional upon you meeting this requirement by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation for exemption is received and approved by the company.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.