Digital Merchandising Coordinator
Who is Pacsun?
Pacsun is dedicated to delivering an exclusive collection of the most relevant brands and styles to a community of inspired youth. Through partnerships with brands such as adidas, Brandy Melville, Essentials Fear of God, our own brands, and many more, we offer a unique range of product that all youth can express themselves through. We have worked with celebrities such Emma Chamberlain, Storm Reid, Jules LeBlanc, and A$AP Rocky to curate exclusive product. Pacsun ranks #3 as a favorite apparel brand amongst teens - #1 amongst women and #4 amongst men. We have a reach of 1.6M followers on TikTok, 2.5M followers on Instagram and over 380K followers on Twitter.
We are committed to continuously learn and take action through philanthropic initiatives and outreach to support and partner with organizations that align with our company values of good mental health, diversity, and equality.
We believe in and understand the importance of using our voice, platform, and resources to inspire and bring about positive development in our local and global communities. Through meaningful partnerships and engagements, our goal is to inspire and positively impact the people around us, near and far.
This position is responsible for the maintenance of merchandise on PacSun.com. The role is our “gatekeeper” of content onto PacSun.com and will be responsible for set up, publishing, and verification of all products & promotions. Assures efficiency and productivity through development, deployment, and execution of Standard Operating Procedures included but not limited to sample acquisition, product setup and issue resolutions. Partners with cross functional areas including Warehouse/DC Operations, Site Merchandising, Planning, Buying, Photography, and UX Teams.
- Partner and support Site Merchandising, Planning, and Buying Teams to assure all products, content, and copy is released with necessary steps completed up to company standards in a timely fashion.
- Partner with Site Merchandising, Planning, and Buying teams to ensure creation, testing, and execution of all promotions and markdowns in an accurate and timely fashion according to business needs.
- Set up, publish, and verify all products and promotional data/content on PacSun.com. Data can include product information, Category/Subcategory assignments, filters/attributes, promotional offers and coupons, restrictions, creative assets, etc.
- Support and be leading voice to internal departments by collecting data maintained in our enterprise systems to ensure consistency, reliability, and accuracy of product and content inventory/availability.
- Regular interface with cross functional teams to ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards.
- Partner with cross functional teams to communicate product priorities to HQ and DC teams.
- Act as a liaison between HQ and DC teams to ensure product inventory/availability and status.
- Partner with photography team to assure merchandise is photographed and edited for customer presentation in a timely fashion specific too agreed upon SLAs.
- Maintain and update reporting for release/tracking, KPIs, and production while ensuring item progress and anticipate issues including inventory or system concerns on a daily basis.
- Lead and coordinate all international product releases/launches, promotions, and product availability.
- Troubleshoot catalog/data issues and documenting, then communicating to appropriate parties.
- Identify, answer, and resolve any pricing or data issues pertaining to merchandise.
- Creating process strategy documentation, including product and content inventories, audits, tracking, and process workflows.
- Continuous oversight of operating practices and procedures determine whether improvements can be made and work to implement changes as appropriate.
- Managing alignment of inventory transfers between business channels.
- Maintaining daily tracking and efficiency of sample pulls and inventory decrements.
- Maintain SKU lookup template to ensure product availability.
- Schedule deployments of authored experiences and once deployed, perform smoke testing and validation.
- Perform QA and testing of all authored experiences to ensure the highest quality user experience.
- Problem solving and organizational skills; adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Working in a fast-paced team environment, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in associated technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience with highly detailed work in systems and tools, preferably with website operations or merchandising (setting up products/skus).
- Understanding of E-Commerce business, Digital Marketing, and associated supporting technologies.
- Experience with E-Commerce Product Management Systems (Demandware/Salesforce, Borderfree Consulate.)
- Project management experience with projects involving multiple teams and disciplines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven business.
- Experience with Microstrategy or cloud reporting system.
- Experience with DC Operations and understanding Photography and associated merchandise processes.
- Must be willing to quickly act on last minute changes and work flexible, odd hours when needed.
- Superior verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word & Excel data comparisons, basic reporting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Extensive use of a computer.
- Ability to travel.
- Flexible work options
- Dog friendly office environment
- Beverages and snacks provided daily
- Onsite gym, volleyball court, ping-pong tables, and a skate park available on campus
- HQ workforce of 60%+ people of color
- $1,000 referral incentive program
- Associate discount of 30-50% off merchandise online and in-stores
- Competitive long term and short term incentive program
- Immediate 100% vested 401K contributions and employer match
- Calm Premium access for all employees through 2021
- Employee perks throughout the year
- Visit our LinkedIn page to view many articles regarding our leaders and current initiatives
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Apply for this job online