Digital Merchandising Coordinator
Louis Vuitton Americas is seeking a Digital Merchandising Coordinator who will support the Digital business across the Americas, leading the online product catalogue for US, Canada (English/French). Primary functions will include leading the publication of new products, visually merchandising the website, mitigating online content errors, reviewing client feedback and optimizing internal search.
Essential Duties & Job Responsibilities:
Product & Visual Merchandising Content Management
- Daily updates to the website using the Content Management System
- Coordinate and execute online launch plans for Digital offer
- Understand how to troubleshoot technical issues within CMS systems related to product
- Liaise with Central merchandising team in Paris to ensure on time delivery of product imagery and copy
- SEO landing page management
- Consistently audit the site and review client feedback to ensure quick resolution of website errors
- Advise on existing issues or needs regarding visuals, pictures, texts, and animations
- Change main SKUs or product placement based on digital stock availability & network outlook
- Assist in completing sanity checks, personalization and UX testing
- Understand sales reporting tools, providing key KPIs to team for analysis
- Provide product availability and stock forecast to help team make informed, strategic decisions on site placement
- Analyze and present learnings on key luxury and digital competitors to identify outstanding examples for strategic proposals, with focus on commercial events and corporative initiatives
- Collaborate with Digital Production & Marketing teams to ensure detailed execution for products featured in web content & communications
- Work closely with Digital Merchandising team in Paris to ensure timely delivery of assets and troubleshoot systems issues
- Build informative tools for and liaise with Client Services to share product knowledge, communicate merchandising initiatives, confirm product status, and review client feedback
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in Digital Merchandising, E-Commerce, or relevant fields of study. Digital savvy & tech friendly, has an understanding of digital client experience and proficiency with online content management systems. Experience in Power BI, Google Analytics and digital performance metrics. Foreign Language skills in French, Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
The appointed candidate will be offered a salary within the range of USD $25.00-27.00 per hour plus the opportunity for a bonus, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks and two retirement plans both with employer contributions. This position is located at our Louis Vuitton Corporate Office in NYC and honors the opportunity for a hybrid on-site schedule.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.