Digital Product Designer, Nike Virtual Studios
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. designs the future. At NIKE, Inc. designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.About Nike Virtual Studios
Nike Virtual Studios is building experiences and communities that empower creators and shape sport, product, and culture like never before.Who we are looking for
Nike Virtual Studios is looking for a Digital Product Designer to join us as we build content, products, and digital commerce experiences for our creator and collector community.
In this role, you will work alongside an entrepreneurial team of designers, product leaders, engineers, and data scientists to design inclusive, immersive, and thought-provoking experiences for our members and untapped communities.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious and open-minded product designer with a strong grasp of user experience, visual, and interaction design. You thrive in creative environments and have experience solving complex design projects.Key responsibilities
- Serve as a Digital Product Designer for the Nike Virtual Studios that can contribute to the successful delivery of projects that enable our brand and digital retail experiences
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, copywriters, and engineers to solve design challenges to create a delightful and engaging user experiences
- Utilize the foundational design components that comprise our virtual products, marketplaces, and experiences including onboarding, creating, minting, storing, buying, and trading
At Nike Virtual Studios, you will be a part of a core team of product managers, engineers, data scientists, community managers, marketers, strategists, merchandisers, and business development to move quickly in the space. You will operate in a fast-paced startup environment.What you bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience and training
- 3+ years of experience designing wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity design hand-offs for web, mobile and native platforms
- Experience with modern design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Principle, Sketch, Keynote, and Adobe CS
- Experience with Unreal, Blender, Cinema4D and similar platforms is a plus
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, interaction design, usability, motion, color, and space hierarchies
- Passion for sport, culture, and the Nike brand
- A sense of curiosity with an ability to work with new design mediums to create futuristic, realistic, and meaningful web3 content, digital products, and marketplace experiences
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment and quickly pivot and adapt to an evolving environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.