Digital Solutions Architect
You will be embedded in multi-disciplinary digital development squads to design and build key platform components and integrate new microservices. Collaborating closely with product and architecture leadership you will help to establish the roadmap and priorities for your squads; platform engineering teams will support you in keeping to best practice for integration, cloud infrastructure and DevOps.
As a digital solution architect, you will be expected to have a firm grasp of New Look's technology strategy to provide technical direction to engineering teams and drive key design decisions for the platform. You will become the go-to person in your domain and a key technical leader for IT.
- Subject matter expert in MACH (Microservices, API First, Cloud-native & Headless) architecture to design, develop and deploy applications
- Extensive experience and knowledge of e-commerce, omni-channel commerce, and retail processes, systems, and functions.
- Implementation experience with one or more of enterprise-grade commerce platforms, enterprise resource planning, content management systems, digital experience platform, order management systems and identity management (agency or client-side).
- Preferably familiar with implementing one or more platforms for e-commerce (Commercetools, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Commerce, BigCommerce, Shopify Plus)
- Familiarity with building responsive websites for mobile and desktop with frontend technologies including Node.js, NestJS and React.
- Exposure to supporting technologies including Kubernetes, GraphQL, containerisation
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms with experience of at least one of Azure, AWS, GCP
- Good understanding of modern DevOps and automated testing methodologies such as CI/CD, BDD, TDD etc.
- Good understanding of Security and Information Assurance
- Prior experience as lead/principal engineer or solution architect required
- Proven record of delivering large scale change with agile/lean methodologies
The amazing people, the love of fashion, the 4pm Friday finishes - there are so many reasons to love working at New Look. We prioritise development, offering training to support your progression, so you can be at your absolute best and achieve your goals. You'll also receive these amazing benefits, to name only a few:
40% staff discount
Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
Quarterly sample sales
Season ticket loans
Our colleagues balance their time between home and office - we believe this is the best way to maintain a flexible but collaborative and social way of working.
Apply now to find out more.