Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, Creative Services, you as the Director, Art, will partner to lead our in-house Creative team in developing, directing, and overseeing concepts for the Studio, E-Commerce, and other social channels for all our Fashion Nova Divisions. You will also develop the visual identity, look, and feel of our brand. You will be responsible for translating brand and innovation strategy into powerful creative concepts with a goal of elevating the brand and contributing to the creative culture. Your focus will be to deliver campaigns on-time, on-budget and on-trend.
- Conceptualize campaign vision, connecting graphics, copy, content, websites, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Lead internal brainstorms and collaborate cross-functionally with other Creative stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to teams across the organization (Social Media, Creative Services and Studio Operations - including photo, video, and post-production).
- Produce forward-thinking and industry leading, high-quality Creative work for digital, social, e-commerce, instore, and advertising.
- Manage all concepts (editorial and product) and visual designs from beginning to end to ensure the needs of all stakeholders are met.
- Oversee the art direction of all image assets including brand and product photoshoots.
- Ensure all visual communication and brand standards are met throughout the organization.
- 8+ years of experience with an in-house Apparel, E-Commerce, Fashion, Beauty or Lifestyle brand as an Art Director
- 5+ years of experience working with Apparel brands preferred
- 4+ years leadership experience
- Experience with brand development, creating for digital, video production, 3D motion graphics, packaging and merchandising and an overall knowledge of the creative process.
- Ability to propose ideas and present creative concepts
- Excellent comprehension of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work onsite (Vernon, CA) Monday - Friday
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k Match
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered food, fun events, raffles and free FN swag
- Summer Fridays at HQ
- Team bonding events and programs
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and/or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time