Director, North America Supply Chain Technical Product Management (Remote Option*)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As the Director, North America Supply Chain Technical Product Management, you will own product strategy and roadmaps for a dedicated workstream in Nike’s Global Technology organization. This role is driven by defining strategic priorities and laying out a product vision for the North America Supply Chain functions. Responsible for transforming vision into actions and build measurable product plans.
As a TPM Leader, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., North America Logistics, North America Transportation). TPM Leaders will require experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology.
LEAD AND MANAGE END TO END ENTERPRISE ROADMAP
- Lead the creation of an end to end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for specific Logistics functions and more broadly across the North America Supply Chain landscape in partnership with Engineering teams and the business
- Partner with all collaborators to understand Business needs, outcomes and value and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
- Ensuring Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Collaborating with other TPM's, Domain TPM’s and the Central TPM Leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall end to end Global Tech roadmap development
DEFINE PRODUCT AND PLATFORM STRATEGY
- Collaborate with all customers to understand business needs and goals and providing strategic advice on how to respond
- Applying a "customer-centric" approach in crafting designing roadmaps and building products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
- Developing product and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
- Bringing best-in-class market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
Deliver value to the business via products & platforms while elevating product management maturity
- Use a value framework to make product and platform decisions
- Drive the execution steps of product management in accordance with the value framework
- Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models)
- Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the end to end roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as necessary
- Ensure TPM maturity throughout all levels of the Tech Team, including support for the subject area (e.g., role development, career pathing)
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will report to the Senior Director of Technical Product Management for North America Technology to ensure alignment with Center-led TPM goals and strategies. You will be responsible for working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional customers (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management both within the Technology team and the North America Supply Chain team.
WHAT YOU BRING?
You will be skilled in product management, analytics, a structured and data-driven problem solver and have excellent interpersonal skills. Experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology will be critical. You'll be conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics. Additionally, you should be a skilled communicator with experience forming alliances and bringing together multiple collaborators to complete a common mission.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 years of leadership experience in program management, management consulting, strategy, or an equivalent with particular focus in Technology
- 5 years of people leadership, building and managing teams of 5-15 employees
*Remote Work Option - Open to remote work except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
The annual base salary for this position ranger from $147,500 in our lowest geographic market to $321,000 in our highest geographic market. Actual salary will vary based on candidate's location, qualifications, skills and experience
Information about benefits can be foundhere.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.