Director Planning & Analytics Applications - PVH Corp.
$165,000 - $208,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
The Director of Planning and Analytics Applications is responsible for roadmap technical architecture design and development of solutions supporting and evolving our capabilities driving improved results for our supply chain and merchandise planning functions globally across all Business Units of PVH. He/she would be responsible for partnering with the internal PVH business and TPG teams and external solution provider / partner teams to create and implement high quality systemic functionality on time within budget. Responsible for technology design and solution development that meets solution utility and warranty agreements.
This is a strategic responsibility for attaining our solutions roadmap and PVH+ Plan goals. Roadmap execution will involve significant transformation in ways of working, process integration and implementation of advanced analytics and optimization solutions to improve business outcomes and create appropriate controls as we migrate towards automation. This role will take lead for aligning activities across our planning and analytics platforms. Our intention is to leverage and drive the extension of data pipelines, data and analytics capabilities, advanced analytics and integration to our planning processes. Additional responsibilities include team mentoring and personal development planning including regular feedback, coaching and guidance to team members ensuring each has well documented goals and objects and an individual development and career roadmap.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Build teams to deliver complex, multi-platform solutions capable to scale globally. Lead the design and delivery of system capabilities with a product mindset, analyze business processes and drive process and system change across PVH Brands, Business Units and global regions of PVH.
- Function as initial contact for project preparation, project initiation and planning activities for cross-portfolio (Global Planning and Data and Analytics) initiatives. Lead and/or consult in project planning sessions with business, business analysts, and team members to analyze requirements and designing systems. Advise on system options, risks, cost versus benefits, and impacts on business processes and goals.
- Provide subject matter expertise across several technical environments and disciplines. May develop or significantly modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes
- Define application architecture and design alternatives and solutions by translating business and technical requirements. Work closely with technology architects to assure that systems are in line with IT technical strategy. Engage with Enterprise Architecture and Global Planning and Data and Analytics Platform owners to align technical direction and update the capability for Planning and Analytics.
- Understand, influence and enable end-to-end business and system processes delivered through enterprise level advanced planning solutions and platforms. Drive the development and deployment of solutions enabled with advanced analytics for business prediction and decision support optimization delivered through enterprise class solutions for PVH globally.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the function’s architecture and information systems. Provide design recommendations based on long-term IT technical strategy. Develop integration solutions including enhancements and interfaces, functions, and features.
- Serve as escalation point for issues of varying complexity; offer suggestions for business process improvements. Prepare and present status updates for various projects.
- Provide technical expertise within a business function, understanding the relationship between the business, data and supporting technology.
- Manage the design and project scope development for multiple complex application projects.
- Provide technical architecture expertise for specific applications: perform quality assurance work deliverables of developers.
- Manage testing process to develop systems integration test plans. Oversee unit testing and ensuring applications meet specifications.
- Identify appropriate sources of data feeds and interfacing with data managers to ensure feasibility.
- Consult on architecture design reviews focusing on end-to-end business transactions across multiple components. Reviewing data and process models for accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with development guidelines and standards utilized in software development/ integration. Manage ongoing maintenance of applications.
- Manage the process for documenting changes to architecture, integration plans, and conversion plans.
- Troubleshoot existing information systems to identify errors or deficiencies. Brainstorm possible solutions, evaluating alternatives against decision criteria. Advise client on alternate methods of solving problems or recommend specific solutions. Handle unresolved Tier III support issues across multiple areas of expertise.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires six or more years of development programming - systems analysis experience.
- Additionally, will have five or more years of experience in managing information technology professionals
- Broad understanding of information systems and architecture standards. Requires expertise in multiple programming languages, applications, as well as systems design and project management methodologies.
- Three or more years of managing complex data and analytics product delivery in Cloud based enterprise data environments. Applied analytics and modeling in the supply chain and operations domains, Supply chain modeling and optimization experience particularly in demand forecasting, inventory management, allocation as well as supply planning and optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Significant expertise as demonstrated by accomplishments and/or advanced degree or experience in engineering, business administration, computer science, Information technology preferred.
- The ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing is critical for this position.
- The ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Enterprise software systems design, implementation and production support/ continuous improvement.
- Data integration and ETL, relational and dimensional data modeling and data analytics and visualization. Statistical modeling and advanced analytics with application in supply chain.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH