District Manager - South Ohio/Kentucky District
Lovisa was created out of a need for current fashion jewellery at an affordable price point. The keen-eyed design team at Lovisa uses a wide range of materials and expert finishing techniques to delivery fashion forward designer jewellery and hair accessories. Lovisa is a first stop shop for the fashion forward person to get their on-trend accessories. The Lovisa customer has refined taste and understands the importance of the perfect accessory. They want designer style at ready-to-wear prices and that is what we deliver.
Lovisa was established in April 2010 and has quickly grown to be one of Australia’s leading fast fashion jewellery retailers. It has over 600+ stores across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, France, USA, UK, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Switzerland and franchised stores in the Middle East (Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar.)
Here at Lovisa, we are passionate, dedicated, hard-working and fun-loving team players. We are devoted to fashion, style and customer service. All team members are Lovisa ambassadors, who live and breathe our Lovisa culture commitments.
The District Manager Position is responsible for the achievement of Sales Growth on Last Year by providing outstanding Customer experience in all stores through:
- Effective Store visits. Evaluate the performance of the Store Manager, utilising the reports available and set clear objectives to achieve Lovisa directives and benchmarks.
- Ensure communication, through morning calls, written action plans, LOLA notices and one-on-one meetings is clear and consistent, with an aim to coach and develop your Team.
- Recruit passionate and Customer focused Team to develop and succession plan through Lovisa.
- Reduce unnecessary costs, through effective rostering - the right people at the right time.
- Focus on reducing internal and external shrinkage by ensuring Store Managers and Team follow the Lovisa Security Manual and Loss Prevention best practise.
- Flexibility and desire to travel interstate and/or internationally based on the needs of the business
- Resiliency and solution-oriented focus at handling/supporting New Store Openings.
- Lead Store Managers on best practices for stocktakes and clearance setup.
- Be always a brand ambassador by emphasizing the daily verbiage of company values and successes.
Skills, knowledge and personal qualities required:
- Personable, approachable and a great coach.
- Be there for your Team.
- Time management.
- Meet all deadlines requested by your Team, Peers, Department Heads and Managers.
- Attuned and committed to the Lovisa Culture Commitments and this is displayed at all times through leadership, behaviors, attitude and actions
- Ensure punctuality and accuracy of all paperwork. Ensure all Payroll requests for New Starters, changes to employment details and vacancy updates are returned within the set timeframes.
- Rosters are completed in advance for all Stores/Team, minimum 2 weeks. Activity Timesheet approvals are actioned daily and finalised by Tuesday AM of every week. Team Member availability is maintained at all times.
- PAR’s and Coaching Logs to be completed on all Store Managers every month.
- Has a positive can do attitude at all times, whilst listening, challenging and directing
- Coachable in all aspects, flexible and proactive in style
- District Managers must be willing and able to do piercings, pass all required piercing trainings, and coach/develop team on best piercing practices.
- Lead and develop team members to achieve and exceed all store level KPI metrics.
Lovisa benefits include:
- Join a global business offering endless career opportunities locally and internationally
- Generous product discounts
- Health Care
- Well Cultured Team
If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you.