District Visual Merchandiser
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you're on our team, you're taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we'll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
What you'll do:
The District Visual Merchandiser is responsible for implementing and maintaining the visual presentation strategy throughout the district. The DVM will ensure proper presentation of all aspects of the sales floor, including, but not limited to: windows, feature displays, mannequins, tables, and branded elements that support the sales process and brand initiatives.
Travel & Execution
Travel to all company-owned stores within the district to ensure presentation excellence, conduct quarterly visual audits, staff training, and provide direction and feedback on floorset execution. The DVM will also travel to new store openings, remodels, and refreshes within the district and/or region, as needed. These projects will include fixture & graphic installations, product merchandising, and staff training.
Work with field partners, including the District Manager, Buyer, and store management teams to develop and implement merchandising strategies that support sales goals and initiatives. The DVM also work with Implementation partners, including Store Designers, Project Managers, and Graphic Designers to ensure all projects are executed per plan and communicating any changes or modifications to the plan if necessary.
Budget & Timeline Management
Ensure all projects are complete on-time and on-budget, including floorset execution, fixture additions/transfers, and graphic updates. The DVM will manage the overall district visual budget and work with the District Financial Advisor to audit visual expenses quarterly.
- Communicate weekly visual updates with store teams and field partners.
- Participate and present in district and field leadership calls.
- Regularly audit and provide feedback on photos of floorsets and marketing updates.
- Support store acquisition projects within the region.
What you'll bring to the team:
- A positive, energetic, "can-do" attitude.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to execute projects in a timely manner.
- A desire to create a great customer experience and change the world by getting more people on bikes.
- 3-5 years of retail experience, ideally in a visual merchandising role
- Ability to understand, interpret, and communicate visual presentation direction
- High level of skill motivating and influencing others, strong training and facilitation skills
- Deadline driven, detail oriented and the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Travel up to 75% required & some weekend work required
- Ability to manage multiple projects while working independently with little supervision
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish