E-Commerce And Visual Merchandising Assistant
Alfavega is a leading e-commerce player in the sustainable fashion and lifestyle space.
Alfa Vega is looking for an E-Commerce and Visual Merchandising Assistant to work on a new Fashion E-Commerce project with sustainability at its core.
Must be proactive, keen to learn and open to help with various projects across E-commerce and Buying departments.
The position is very hands-on. By the end of the internship the candidate will develop a very good understanding of the e-commerce role and capacity to work with an e-commerce CSM.
- - Communicating with the brands we work with for the purpose of gathering onboarding materials;
- - Uploading and editing products;
- - Visual merchandising the website;
- - Creating various seasonal product edits;
- - Researching industry trends in regards to sustainability, certification, fabrics and
- - Putting together various reports and suggestions in regards to performance and
improvements for the website;
- - Creating and editing visual website features;
- - Analysing customer behaviour on the website;
- - SEO related tasks;
- - Other ad hoc tasks.
- - Currently enrolled in an university course;
- - Great attention to detail is the key to be successful in this role;
- - Well organised and meticulous;
- - Proactive and dedicated, always willing to learn and go that extra mile;
- - Great communication skills;
- - Interest in e-commerce and online retail;
- - Previous CSM/CRM; website creation experience is a plus;
- - Excellent written English knowledge;
- - Ability to analyse data and draw conclusions/suggestions;
- - Extremely professional and thorough