E-Commerce Merchandiser (Dresses)
Azazie, Inc. is on a mission to reinvent shopping for bridesmaid dresses and wedding gowns! Our online-only store connects bridesmaids and brides with over 200 gowns in 60+ colors for bridesmaids, brides, and mothers of the bride. At Azazie, we believe that everyone deserves to don a gorgeous gown, regardless of size or budget. We carry standard sizes 0-30, and can make any of our dresses to your custom measurements. Every dress is made-to-order, making it a more sustainable and personalized option than off-the-rack retailers. Azazie has appeared on The Today Show, CNBC and other top media outlets and won the Glossy Beauty and Fashion Award for the Best E-Commerce Experience in addition to being recognized as one of Newsweek's Fastest Growing Online Shops in 2022.
As a Merchandiser, you will create and drive assortment strategies for our Dress categories, as well as develop and select products that meet financial plans and deliver business results.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop seasonal strategies for our Dress categories that meet sales, margin targets, and align to the overall company goals
- Partner with overseas and LA design teams to identify and generate new product opportunities for category
- Order selected merchandise based on best selling styles/latest trend research
- Review shipped merchandise for sizing and quality.
- Analyze market/competitor/Influencer trends to determine product voids and new style development
- Track implementation of assortment plans across the category; analyze product performance, market conditions and feedback from customers
- Update assortment strategies and identify opportunities based on analysis
- Oversee and plan e-commerce and monthly collection launch photoshoots
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in the eCommerce industry
- Deep knowledge of special occasion dresses and current market trends
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- 100% Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance offered after a 60-day probationary period
- Paid vacation days and sick leave
- Paid Holidays + Floating Holidays
- Parking reimbursement
- DoorDash Dash Pass Subscription and weekly DoorDash credit
- Free snacks and drinks in office
- Employee discount
- Company engagement events
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; frequently required to talk or hear; and occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision.
Azazie, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Azazie, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.